Miss Daisy's Vision and Values
At Miss Daisy’s we educate and nurture the whole child, providing opportunities for each child to discover and develop their own unique talents and abilities.
Our vision is for children to learn in a stimulating environment and to become confident and independent learners using positive reinforcement.
We are committed to offering the best possible care for young children.
Miss Daisy’s Mission Statement - Our aims...
• To produce happy and confident children
• Offer a broad and well rounded education
• Realise the potential of each child
• Provide high-calibre staff who are themselves open to learning and are given training opportunities for continuing professional development
• Motivate every child through a fantastic educational experience
• Ensure that the parents, teachers and children are part of a team and enjoy their time at Miss Daisy’s Nursery.
• Install strong family values, which embrace our diverse community.
• Provide opportunities for children to learn through spontaneous, free flow and active learning.
• Provide an equal environment so that everyone is included.
• To use observations and records to support the children in their individual needs and interests.
• Establish a caring and courteous community, which embraces the principal that every child matters.