At Miss Daisy’s we are dedicated to supporting and teaching our children to discover their own unique talents and learn the important foundation skills for all future learning. Through a careful balance of formal learning and learning through play we will ensure every child reaches their full potential and is both ready and excited for their future.
At Miss Daisy’s we are committed to:
- Produce happy and confident children.
- Offer a broad and well rounded education.
- Realise the potential of each and every child.
- Provide high-calibre staff who are themselves open to learning and are given training opportunities for continuing professional development.
- Motivate every child through a fantastic educational experience.
- Ensure that the parents, teachers and children are part of a team and enjoy their time at Miss Daisy’s Nursery School.
- Instil strong family values, which embrace our diverse community.
- Provide opportunities for children to learn through spontaneous, free flow and active learning.
- Provide an equal environment so that everyone is included.
- To use observations and records to support the children in their individual needs and interests.
- Establish a caring and courteous community, which embraces the principal that every child matters.