Recruiting now for Early Years Educators:
Miss Daisy’s Nursery Schools now have opportunities available for immediate start, for talented and dedicated Early Years Educators with a passion for delivering the best education to under 5s.
If this sounds like you, take a look at our job description and click to apply via. email with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Could your next role be within our family?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in early years education which provides you with great progression prospects, an attractive salary and a whole host of employee benefits?
We currently taking applications for qualified Early Years Practitioners and Teachers for Miss Daisy’s Nursery Schools, as well as some of our other settings in the Little Dukes family.
- An industry leading salary with competitive benefits
- Access to employee wellbeing programmes and the Dukes Club online hub
- Flexibility that suits you
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted childcare
- Employee discounts and offers
- Beautiful settings to work in, featuring recent or planned investment in resources and environments.
Visit our Indeed careers page here to discover your next role or leave your details with us below: