Miss Daisy’s Hyde Park is Outstanding!
We are absolutely delighted to announce that after our recent inspection by Ofsted, Miss Daisy’s Hyde Park were recognised as ‘Outstanding’ in their nursery school provision. The nursery school was inspected on the 25th November 2022 and this was our first inspection since the setting was registered in 2020.
Inspector Emma Mizzi commented:
“Children flourish due to the excellent standard of education and nurturing relationships they receive at this exceptional nursery. Parents and carers have lots of wonderful, positive things to say about the nursery. They comment that they are privileged to have such an incredible nursery available to their children. Parents appreciate the highly stimulating and nurturing environment. Staff provide motivating activities across all areas of the the curriculum, which spark children’s interests, especially in the natural world. For example, children access an exciting curriculum in a large outdoor space, complete with a wormery, vegetable patch, campfire and a climbing tree.”
Some of the key observations about Miss Daisy’s Hyde Park included:
- The nursery has a calm and positive atmosphere, due to the excellent relationships staff have with the children.
- Children behave exceptionally well and learn to be kind and help others.
- Staff deal with any unwanted behaviour between children in a sensitive manner.
- Leaders provide a wealth of exceptional opportunities to enhance children’s understanding of the wider world.
- Children take pleasure in visits to the theatre and art galleries.
- Staff use their assessments effectively and have an in-depth understanding of children’s development.
- They are highly skilled at spotting children who need help with their learning and swiftly put effective support in place to remedy any gaps in their learning.
- Leaders work with parents and a range of professionals and ensure that children get the expert help which they need.
You can view the full report here.
Well done to the team at Miss Daisy’s Hyde Park!